About Northern Neck Native Plant Society
The mission of the Virginia Native Plant Society is to conserve wildflowers and wild places. The Northern Neck Chapter serves the counties of Richmond, Lancaster, Northumberland, and Westmoreland.
Meetings are held the third Thursday of the months of February, March, September, October and November at the Wicomico Parish Church, Wicomico Church, VA, at noon. Bring a brown bag lunch. Occasionally, meetings are scheduled for other months, and those will be listed on this website .
In 2013, the Northern Neck Chapter launched its Go Native Grow Native campaign. The goal of campaign is to increase use of native plants in the garden and protect native vegetation in the landscape. For more information about this project, click on the Go Native Grow Native logo on the right.
For more information about the Chapter or its mission or its monthly meetings and field trips, please contact Kevin Howe, President at email@example.com.
- Conservation - Open
- Education - Nancy Garvey, Ted Munns, and Jeff Wainscott
- Horticulture - Gary Chafin
- Hospitality - Val Grindrod
- Membership - John Krainock
- Newsletter - Katherine Paris
- Nominating - Open
- Speakers - Open
- Outings - Paula Boundy
- Publicity - Judy Lang
- Church Liaison - Susan Christopher
- Ways & Means - Nick Ferriter
- Webmaster - Kyle Langford
- President - Kevin Howe
- Vice President - Gary Chafin
- Recording - Betsy Washington
- Corresponding - Ted Munns
- Treasurer - Paula Boundy
Other Board Members
- Past-President - Paula Boundy
- Members at Large - Jeff Wainscott and Bette Gruben